Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Printable St. Patrick's Subway Art


Subway art is everywhere this last year. I have been enjoying the ability to switch seasons just by placing different seasonal items into my existing frames. (And no storage necessary- just save them on your computer to print again next year!)


So....now my fall, Christmas, winter, and Valentine's Day subway art is packed away. (I will try to link to my favorites one of these days :)) As I began decorating for St. Patrick's Day, I realized that there was not nearly as many good printables to choose from.

So I made my own. It is a quotation from the lorica of St. Patrick. This was my first attempt at using Picnik. Picnik is a free program that allows you to edit photos and add text, stickers, etc. Feel free to copy the jpeg for your own use!


1 comment: